Walk for Hairdressers
I am taking part in the Walk for Hairdressers challenge! It’s a way for hairdressers and the hairdressing community to come together virtually during the current COVID-19 lockdown. L’Oréal Professional Products Division is donating £10,000 to the Hair & Beauty Charity and Look Good Feel Better Ireland to encourage everyone to take part.It will will boost mental wellbeing and act as form of exercise. Win win in my book!
If you want to participate please join us!
1. Visit the Walk for Hairdressers mission page at http://bit.ly/Lorealwalkforhairdressers
2. Alternatively, you can search Walk for Hairdressers at myvirtualmission.com.
3. Enter the mission code – 100000 and click the ‘join’ button
4. Continue on to register your account
5. Install the My Virtual Mission mobile App onto your mobile device. You can search for the My Virtual Mission app in the App store and Play Store and login with your email and password
6. Log each of your distances into your mission page or app on your mobile phone. This will track your progress and will be added to the total number of miles.
7. Post your participation in the mission and progress on social media using the hashtag – #walkforhairdressers #supportyourlocalsalon #wecareformorethanhair @lorealpro @hbcharity and @lookgoodfeelbetterireland @thekliniksalon @bosslady_thekliniksalon